A premium pregnancy multi vitamin which has been specially formulated to provide 17 essential nutrients including 10 vitamins, 6 minerals and omega-3 fatty acids that may be beneficial to mother and her developing baby. It is recommended when planning conception, during pregnancy as well as when breast-feeding.
Features and benefits
- Provides iodine to promote baby’s healthy brain, eyesight & hearing development.
- Provides folic acid that may reduce the risk of brain and/or spinal cord birth defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly if taken daily for 1 month prior to conception and during pregnancy.
- Provides vitamin D3 to support calcium absorption to assist with baby’s healthy bone development.
- Provides omega-3 essential fatty acids to promote baby’s healthy brain & visual development.
- Provides overall multivitamin support with 17 nutrients including 10 vitamins, 6 minerals including iron and calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications & Cautions
Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice.
Not to be taken with Blackmores I-Folic™ or Blackmores Folate.
Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule
Fish oil - natural (Tuna oil)
containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 160 mg as:
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125 mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 25 mg 500 mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 500 mcg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 750 mcg
Nicotinamide 7.5 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 750 mcg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1.5 mcg
Folic acid 250 mcg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 30 mg
(Cholecalciferol 6.3 mcg) 250 IU
Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol 3.5 mg) 5.2 IU
(as Dunaliella salina (natural source) extract equiv. to fresh cell 72 mg) 2.9 mg
Calcium* 59 mg
*(as calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous 200 mg) 45.6 mg
(as magnesium oxide - heavy 49.8 mg) 30 mg
(as ferrous fumarate 15.7 mg) 5 mg
(as zinc sulfate monohydrate 22.2 mg) 8 mg
(as potassium iodide 164 mcg) 125 mcg
Calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron may decrease absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs), thyroid hormone, methyldopa, carbidopa or levodopa or penicillamine separate doses by at least 2 hours
Vitamin D3 may cause hypercalcaemia (high calcium levels) if taken with thiazide diuretics. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking a diuretic (fluid tablet)
Iodine may interfere with treatment for thyroid conditions. Consult your healthcare professional before use if being treated for thyroid disease.