Immuno Shield Junior combines vitamins, minerals and echinacea to support optimal immune function and general wellbeing in children from 4 – 12 years.
Features and benefits
· Supports healthy immune function
· Supports the body’s natural resistance to infection
· Supports nutritional status and helps to prevent nutritional deficiencies
· Chewable tablets with delicious fruit flavour appeals to children
· No artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
How it works
Blackmores Immuno Shield Junior contains 500mg of the herb echinacea for the support of healthy immune function. Along with vitamin C, zinc and iron, echinacea supports the body’s natural defences to assist resistance to infection.
Other nutrients support general wellbeing and development in childhood and help maintain good nutritional status.
Children 4- 6 years – Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6–12 years – Chew (do not swallow whole) 2 tablets a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. Not suitable for children under 4 years.
Contraindications and cautions
· Vitamin C may increase the absorption of aluminium if administered within 2 hours of aluminium containing preparations
· Zinc may decrease the absorption of tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) herb juice dry equiv. to fresh herb 500 mg
Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid 33.3mg and sodium absorbate 75mg) 100 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Zinc (as Zinc oxide)
Iron (as Ferrous fumarate)
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)
Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate)
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
Calcium (as Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Anhydrous)
Magnesium (as Magnesium oxide)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine)
Manganese (as Manganese sulphate)
Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate 4.96 mg)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)